Need a place to meet? The Library has three rooms available for rent when not in use for Library or Library-sponsored programs. Available during the Library’s regular hours, the rooms can serve a variety of public meeting needs. Meeting room use is governed by the Library’s Meeting Room Use Policy.
To Book a Meeting Room:
First, check our online calendar to ensure the time slot you’d prefer is available.
There are three ways to reserve a meeting room at the Library:
- Book online here.
- Fax a copy of the completed booking form and we’ll reserve your time slot. To print a copy of the meeting room booking form click here.
- Call (780) 357-7450 to learn more about booking online or if you have any questions in regards to the Grande Prairie Public Library Meeting Rooms.
Once we receive your completed online or print booking form:
- The requested room booking will be reviewed to ensure that there is no conflicts with the time, date or selected room.
- If accepted, you will receive a confirmation e-mail/fax/phone call with the details of your booking.
- Invoices are sent via e-mail or post on the Friday of the week of the event being held.
- All payments, with accompanying invoice, are to be made at the Customer Service desk within 30 days of receiving.